Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a week!

No specific topic today as there is too much going on to decide on a single thing to write about. Playing the hell out of Mass Effect 2 and loving every second, especially now that I'm able to use an assault rifle on my Adept. Cant wait to go home today and finish getting all of my team members and doing their loyalty missions (tonight's goal). I loved the first game, and Mass Effect 2 improves upon every aspect of the game. I'd play this game even if there was no fighting involved. I can seriously spend hours just running around the towns talking with people and admiring how much detail was put into everything. It's a truly immersive world; Bioware has outdone themselves.

GDC is also happening this week, which means a ton of news on all of the big gaming sites and blogs. Sony has released a lot of information on "The Move" and I'm pretty excited about it. I believe I will finally be purchasing a PS3 in the fall with The Move bundled in.

Other than that, I'm extremely excited to start Final Fantasy XIII. Various friends from home in New Jersey and up here in Boston are raving about the game, some clocking in with over 20 hours of play time already after only 3 days of playing. If only I wasn't enjoying Mass Effect so much, I'd rush through it =P.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment